jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

Letter from the home of man wolf.

Dear angels,

I could not exactly say what I do here. Do not know if I'm here because I love him and I do not wait as long as it takes to come, or just because I want to be with him. 
I have only on cigar to all night, and if not will endure. The cigar that I have, is the cigar of the desire, and I have very clear that I desire to ask. I will not say here because the same does not hold.
Doubt that this man wolf is going to be good. I will give kisses and tells me "I love you". I want that to happen, simply because I'll be sleeping with him this night. The last time I slept  with a man wolf, just all wrong. Today, I will not waste the time.
My angels, I want to have all time by my side to me that you can protect me of the man wolf what might happen.
If all goes well, you have the whole night off. You will be able to fuck with anybody you want. With the bitches of the sewers, with transvestitesthat are down the streets or with gays living on the city of blood. You can smoke marijuana and consume drugs as you want. You will be able to drink alcohol.
Kisses from the home of man wolf.
                                                                                 Bombin Revolution †

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario