domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

Don’t be scared

Don't be scared. The things that are happening in my world, for 20 centuries happened. Quite this returning to happen.
You do not need anything from money to survive hear!
Men wolfes walk along the streets, but the majority are a shit. Only I want his sex.
Bite a bit my nipple. Extract my blood, adn feed. The one thta more blood me manages to extract, will be my future man wolf. 
You do not fear me, I am a normal boy.
You do not fear me, I have a normal anus.
You do nor fear me, I have a normal cock.
You do not fear me, I have more blood than a anyone person.
Only I need to fuck, need to fuck any man wolf. Extract my blood if you want that you are my near fucked one.
IF I DO NOT FUCK IN 168 HOURS, ANOTHER CROSS I WILL CRUSH.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario