miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2011

Yes, I am going to meet with the man wolf

Yes, I have dreamed, but not that was meet with the man wolf, I have dreamed another thing. 
I was a prostitute, and while I was in a Karaoke, a transvestite I murder myself.
I woke rapidly, and saw that it began a new day.


Yes, I have meet with the man wolf, but not in the midnight, I have meet to full daylight.
I am afraid that it does not apear, since with the previous one that I stayed, I leave wire drawing myself. I betray myself since it Judas did. I was sipporting a relation of sex with, during more than 5 months, and I come the day, in which I leave wire drawing myself.


I am afraid, that returns to spend it to me. Because, of it I do not rely more on the people What I do if my new man wolf does not appear?
I say to god, every days, that something nice happens to me with, and that I never make myself planted. Christian would turn me if it does not leave wire drawing me. He would read the bible, and would coil me with Jesus if it was needing.


Today pus to know the truth. Pus knowing since is this man wolf.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario