martes, 30 de agosto de 2011

Read this text, to enter in my world..

I was born on a summer of 1994, when everyone had shorts, shirts... But I was born otherwise. I was born gay. Y was born this way.


I live in my world of colours, where Y see dragoons flying. I feed of blood, but not of any tipe of blood, only with blood of gays.


I like to fuck with them, to see since they moan. I they absorb the neck, and the I bite it, until it is drained.


I fell in love with them. We were fucking and fucking, but there was a moment that juice like Judas... He betray myself.


I mix the alcohol with tobacco and drugs and it they make me see Drag Queens dancing. It is very crazy...


I am liberal with the whole world. It is not important for me if you are, white or black. It does no matter if you are gay, bisexual, straight, lesbian or transgendered life.


I dress like the gays (I'm gay), but I like the mode. I like the pink color, and what happens?


Only I have an end... The end of which all the homophobes of shit disappear, if it needs, I kill them, but I will not eat up his blood, I will bury it with his cocks in his houses.

2 comentarios:

  1. que, hoy en dia la gente no lleva ni shorts ni shirts ?aajaja XD da igual, me gusta el texto :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gracias :)Pero con eso queria decir que hacia mucho calor xD

    ResponderEliminar