domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Gay to straight.

I'm not gonna cry anymore, well I've cried so far. 
"I consider you as my brother or something if... Because without knowing me I held out your hand and you helped me before going to San Sebastian... And after telling you what I felt... doing and that you followed to do so many people."
He who is gay, never returns to be straight, is a drug that becoming homosexual. Clearly, Sergio (man wolf), is a real liar. He says he is not gay, which is straight, but all the evidence and viewed on your computer, which is gay. 
Only answer what you want and what interests you. Lying more than speaking and all that says puts many excuses. One could say that is a real Judas.
This man wolf, on April 11, made 10 sticks sets sail on my left arm and man wolf all they do.


Man wolfes, you can tell right away when they lie. Lie more than tolk. TOMORROW!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario