jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

12:15 - 13:00

12:15 to 13:00, that is supposedly mealtime the new man wolf named Sergio. I do not believe anything I finish, for the simple reason that everything happened to me all the man wolfes. I have no doubt that lie to me in many things.
Cook, that's their job. Assistant in the great castle of Count Amadeus Dantom, the kinf of vampires. Amadeus has not come to the conclusion, that his cook, is a man wolf.
Many things are as he says, but then few are true.
With all the damage he did to me yesterday, 10 man wolf paws have left me in the left arm. Among claws and scratches, it's scary.
12:25 and still not talking to me when he said to me he was going to speak at 12:15. How late I'll have to wait for this unseemly talk to me and tell me if they were or not? I think from the beginning, know that we will not be, but does not know how to say.
TO BE A MAN WOLF, SO AFRAID IS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario