viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

My world is not like that of Alice in Wonderland

You do not have to fall for the trunk of a tree, only you have to give me a kiss.
You will fall down rapidly for a dark, well, in which you were not noticing it, since concerning seconds, you will be in my world.
Do not scare on having seen the river consisted of blood.
Do not scare on having seen sewers full prostitutes. 
Do not scare when transvestites see for the streets. 
Is very normal in my world.
Visits my home. Visits my gay cave. In, Satan, this one like butler.
I have the real Jesus crucified in the wall, but his soul this one inside mine.

4 comentarios:

  1. Me encanta como te ha quedado la cruz morada, y sobre todo, como has recortado tu cuerpo con el paint! excelente trabajo, sigue asi!(ah! y perfecto ingles, lo has hecho con algun traductor de internet, o vas a academia o asi?)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ah, ok! a ver si haces mas articulos, que me gustan mucho! sobretodo las imagenes :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Si, al día hago 2 mas o menos. Me alegro que te gusten. Tienes msn o algo?

    ResponderEliminar