domingo, 25 de marzo de 2012

Vampire = Bat

A compulsive vampire to me made life impossible. Took advantage of my doing everything for me I did not realize. He said he loved me, that I would never leave, but since he bit my neck and had wild night, and not hear anything more of it.
He put my shirt, two sweatshirts, one black and one white, one bag and underwear. I fell into the trap of selling my own console to win a little money and could sleep in a bed. Finally, I finished being a T-shirt I own.
Two nights we slept together, one in my house and one in a hotel. I came to love him very much.
Today I saw a bat all the time hovered above me. Would the vampire compulsive liar that I love and I just making life impossible, to know what i was doing at the time but I recognize?
Do not ever put your trust in people and less about vampires so good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario