lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

Love and fear.

I'm jealous because man wolfes are all equal. All excuses or say that's what I think. 
In the summer of 2011 was when the man wolfes began to scratch my arm. The funny thing is that he always did in the same arm, in the left arm, the side  where the heart is. Little by little, they want to break my heart. 
Today at 22 hours, a man wolf returned to scratch my arm. Why always take with me when I fall for a man wolf? Many couples are happy to be man wolfes both, but being the only boy I normal people is not happening to me.
It seems that no blood runs from my arm. The left hand is cold and scratches my itch. 
The claws of the man wolfes have a liquid inject you when scratching. That liquid serves to let you scar and you remember them. 
Ended up with my life, but I will not kill them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario