domingo, 4 de septiembre de 2011

The important thing of my world, is to call de atention

The most important thing, it is that you are gay, and if you are not, nothing happens, while you are not homophobe, you have clear track to enter. All the girls are invitated.
If you come with boyfriend or girlfriend, it will be much more enterteining, but if you not, you have the prostitutes in the sewers.
The most important thing, it is to call the attention. The prostitutes, dress of Thierry Mugler. They are very flirtatious, but they call very much the attention at the moment of dressing, since the models are very XXX.
The people dress since him the desire gives. Boys with trousers, pink, reds or yellows. (This is the reason for which I dress this way, I am in my world).
For Cristhmas, I'm going to give to my man wolf, Thierry Mugler's colobny, in order that it could smell as the prostitutes smell.
Yes, I am creating the aroma of my world. The mixture between wee, blood and semen of my man wolf and mine. Quite mixed, it was turning out to be the aroma of my world.

7 comentarios: